6752 Osage Street - Denver, CO 80221
Imagine relaxing on a front porch, facing a green pocket park - not a street - with neighbors similarly situated in a friendly community. That's what this home loaded with upgrades offers: an oasis in the best location in Midtown. There's even a private fenced courtyard for warm summer nights. Bring the outside in via huge windows and 9-foot ceilings to this 3-bed/4-bath home where custom details shine, including upgraded carpet, tiles and lights. The living room adjoins a smartly appointed kitchen with quartz counters and handy island. Soft-close drawers, stainless steel appliances and a large sink will make a happy chef. A surround-sound entertainment system in the living room and in-house speakers in the dining area and master enhance the mood. Upstairs, vaulted ceilings make the master with walk-in closet and bath feel royal.A second bedroom and a loft-like family room feature high ceilings and big windows as well. A third bedroom and full bath are in the basement.Ready to move in?
Take the lead over other homebuyers.
Sign up to receive personalized, real-time updates delivered to your inbox as soon as the homes you're searching for hit the market.
Sign up Now
Listing Type: Detached Single Family
Listing Broker:Richard Dana
Listing Status: Active Under Contract
Broker Office: Live West Realty
Fireplaces: Forced Air
Cooling: Kitchen Island,Open Floorplan
Baths Full: 2
Heating: Forced Air
Baths 3/4: 1
Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Window Coverings
Baths Half: 1
Garage Spaces: 2
Locale: Midtown At Clear Creek
HOA Fee: $72
School District: Mapleton R-1
Elementary School: Valley View K-8
Inclusions: Smoke Detector(s)
Middle School: York Int'l K-12
High School: York Int'l K-12
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Four Star Realty & Property Management are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- © 2015 [or current year] METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.