3077 113 Court - Westminster, CO 80031
Imagine living amid a park-like setting with a pond, wide grassy lawns with paths, mountain views and the convenience of a lock-and-leave lifestyle. The peacefulness continues through the gate of the friendly white picket fence onto the brick front patio and into this sunny townhome. Vaulted ceilings and large windows enhance the airy and inviting floorplan designed for entertaining. The generously sized kitchen with glass tile backsplash and large island anchors the living area, enhanced by a two-sided gas fireplace between the family and formal dining rooms. A wall of windows and a glass door reveal a deck for dining al fresco. The south-facing master suite has a 5-piece bath, walk-in closet, sitting area and balcony with views to Mt. Evans. The large 2nd bedroom, which also boasts amazing views, could be converted to the original 3-bedroom configuration. This special home is complete with a new roof, a 2-car garage, and an unfinished basement with a bath rough-in to make your own!
Take the lead over other homebuyers.
Sign up to receive personalized, real-time updates delivered to your inbox as soon as the homes you're searching for hit the market.
Sign up Now
Listing Type: Attached Single Family
Listing Broker:Richard Dana
Listing Status: Closed
Broker Office: Live West Realty
Fireplaces: Forced Air
Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Five Piece Bath
Baths Full: 2
Heating: Forced Air
Baths 3/4: 0
Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Window Coverings
Baths Half: 1
Basement: Crawl Space,Unfinished
Garage Spaces: 2
Locale: College Hills
HOA Fee: $318
School District: Adams 12 5 Star Schl
Elementary School: Cotton Creek
Inclusions: Security System
Middle School: Westlake
High School: Legacy
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Four Star Realty & Property Management are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- © 2015 [or current year] METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.