2700 Calkins Place - Broomfield, CO 80020
Finally, one of the larger homes in Willow Run is available with over 2700 square feet and a finished basement. All the details have been completed for you. Updated & meticulously cared for inside & out. Enjoy the private backyard that offers mature trees, brick planters, a spacious patio & beautiful shrubs & florals. Great curb appeal with a large shade tree & covered front porch - perfect for your morning coffee. Impressive 2 story foyer & wood staircase highlight this entry. The solid wood floors continue up the staircase to the loft, hallways & into the family room & kitchen. This home is suited for entertaining with the open floor plan & offers many flexible areas to fit your own lifestyle. Three upper bedrooms with a possible 4th bedroom in the finished basement, plus a loft which could be converted to an additional bedroom. Four updated bathrooms with tiled floors, updated counters, under mount sinks & newer fixtures. Carpet & paint newer in many of the rooms. Kitchen boasts tons of storage with a pantry wall, center island, sunny breakfast nook & bar top seating. Great chef's kitchen with stainless appliances (all are included), convection oven/range is complete with warming drawer. So many details to appreciate; plantation shutters & blinds, quartz counters, custom laundry with built-in cabinets, folding table/bench & washer & dryer included. Family room has been updated with hardwoods, gas log fireplace with Jerusalem stone tile surround. The finished basement has contemporary brand new carpet & fresh paint – an open space to use as a larger 4th bedroom or for entertaining. Half bath & large utility/storage room with storage shelves & open crawl space, completes the basement level. 2 car garage w/storage. This is a home you would be proud to own. Location is situated by many amenities, commuting & the coveted Broomfield Recreation Center. Includes a Home Warranty for the buyer. See this home today! Call listing agent for showings and more details.
Take the lead over other homebuyers.
Sign up to receive personalized, real-time updates delivered to your inbox as soon as the homes you're searching for hit the market.
Sign up Now
Listing Type: Detached Single Family
Listing Broker:Lynn Hodges
Listing Status: Closed
Broker Office: COLDWELL BANKER RESIDENTIAL 54
Fireplaces: Forced Air
Cooling: Breakfast Nook,Built-in Features,Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Entrance Foyer,Granite Counters,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Open Floorplan,Pantry,Quartz Counters,Smoke Free,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Baths Full: 2
Heating: Forced Air
Baths 3/4: 0
Interior Features: Window Coverings
Baths Half: 2
Basement: Crawl Space,Finished,Full,Interior Entry/Standard,Sump Pump
Garage Type: Concrete,Exterior Access Door,Lighted,Smart Garage Door
Garage Spaces: 2
Locale: Willow Run
School District: Adams 12 5 Star Schl
Elementary School: Mountain View
Inclusions: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s),Smoke Detector(s),Video Doorbell
Middle School: Westlake
High School: Legacy
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Four Star Realty & Property Management are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- © 2015 [or current year] METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.